How to make cheese paneer pockets? | Cheese paneer ke samosa | How to Cheese paneer samosa?
Sometimes we are having cravings for some tasty dish, especially when the weather is of winter or rainy season, Do you have such cravings? Well, I personally do have, so make usual different things. But, before making I do think differently like how much time does it going to consume? Do I have all the ingredients available with me? many more.
So, Here the dish “cheese paneer pockets” recipe is perfect to make because it contains two main ingredients which are liked by most people: Cheese and Paneer. Also along with this, it contains vegetables so that it is good for health again
Cheese Paneer Pockets can contain a number of different vegetables like carrots, sweet corn, and many others of your choice, but just make sure that the vegetable should be in very small pieces so that it can be cooked easily while frying. You can also shallow fry If deep fry is not typed. It almost takes 45 minutes to make this dish along with pre-preparation.
Cheese Paneer Pockets can be taken as a starter or snack along with the sauce of your choice. One can make this recipe for 4 persons with the list of ingredients mention below.
The Ingredients of cheese paneer pockets are:
• 1 cup of grated cheese
• 1 cup of grated paneer
• 1/2 cup of finely chopped capsicum (chopped into very small pieces)
• 1/2 cup of finely chopped cabbage (chopped into very small pieces)
• 2 tbsp of maida
• 1/4 tbsp green chili paste
• 1/4 tbsp black pepper powder
• 1/4 tbsp chaat masala
• salt to taste
• 1/4 cup of freshly chopped coriander
• Spring roll Sheets
- Take a bowl, add 1 cup of grated cheese, 1 cup of grated paneer, 1/2 cup of finely chopped capsicum, 1/2 cup of finely chopped cabbage, 1/4 tbsp of green chili paste or finely chopped chillies, 1/4 tbsp of black pepper powder, 1/4 tbsp of chaat masala,1/4 cup of freshly chopped coriander, salt to taste (make sure cheese already contains salt, so add according to it).
- After that mix all the ingredients well and make sure that it mixes well and if it doesn’t! then add 1 tbsp of oil to mix.
- Then, make a slury to seal the sheets, for that take a cup or small bowl and add 2tbsp of refined flour or maida and 3-5 tbsp of water and mix it well to make it lump free batter.
- Now, take a sheet of spring roll sheets, place it on flat surface like chopping board or rolling pin, after that grease your hands with oil and take a small portion of stuffing and roll it in to oval shape according to size of sheet.
- After, place it on one side of sheet and make sure that the roll should not touch till edges of the sheet. The roll will be in smaller size than of sheet.
- Now, Start rolling the sheet and roll together tightly and stop when it comes to another end of sheet.
- Take the slury and place it on the closing side of sheet and spread the slury throughout the edge . After that press and seal the cheese paneer pocket from everyside, so that the cheese will not able to come out while frying.
Repeat the process from steps 4-7 to make all cheese paneer pockets. One can freeze the cheese paneer pockets up to 2 days.
After that, take a frying pan and add oil to fry the pockets, as soon as the oil gets hot enough, add the cheese paneer pockets to fry for 5minutes on both sides till golden brown on medium flame.
For Shallow fry: Take a non-stick pan, add 2-3 tbsp oil and place the pockets and fry till golden brown on both sides on medium flame.
Your delicious and crispy cheese paneer pockets are ready to serve. You can do it with coriander leaves or chaat masala(optional). Enjoy the dish with your loved ones!